Product description of ultrasonic homogenizer/ultrasonic cell disrupter /Ultrasonic Cell crusher
Ultrasonic cell crusher is a use of ultrasonic cavitation in the liquid multi-effect, multi-purpose instrument. It used a variety of animals and plants, viruses, cells, bacteria and tissue fragmentation, and can be used to emulsification, separation, smoothing, extraction, anti-foaming, clear, nano-materials preparation, dispersion, and speed up chemical reactions. Instruments are widely used in biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agriculture, pharmaceutical, chemical, wastewater treatment, the areas of nano-materials
1.It use strong ultrasonic to produce cavitation effect in liquid, it’s a multi-function and multi-purpose instrument to do ultrasonic treatment. This instrument is applied in plant & animal tissues,cells,strains of bacteria,spores broken, at the same time could be used to emulsify,separation,dispersing,homogenization,extraction,degassing,cleaning and accelerate chemical reaction, etc. Biochemistry,microbiology,drug chemistry,surface chemistry,physical chemistry,zoology and so on, this instrument is the top option for these area.
2. It contains ultrasonic generator (power), transducer component and soundproof box, these are connected by cable.
1. the average droplet size of emulsion formed by ultrasonic emulsification is small, which can be 0.2 ~ 2um. The droplet size distribution range is narrow, and it can be 01 ~ 10um or narrower.
2. the concentration of ultrasonic emulsion is high, the concentration of pure emulsion can exceed 30%, and the emulsifier can be up to 70%.
3. the emulsion formed is more stable. An important characteristic of phacoemulsification is that it can produce very stable emulsion without or without emulsifier.
4. the type of emulsion can be controlled. Using phacoemulsification, O/W (water oil) and W/O (oil coated water) emulsion can be prepared under some sound field conditions; however, it is impossible to use the mechanical emulsification method, only the properties of emulsifier can control the type of emulsion.
5. toluene is emulsified in water, and a type of emulsion can be formed under low acoustic intensity. Another type of emulsion may be formed under high acoustic intensity.
6. the power required by ultrasonic emulsification to produce milk residue is small.
Technical parameters of LCD Ultrasonic homogenizer
|Optional probe||Duty ratio||Temperature control range||Display|
|BL-150Y||20-25||1-150W||Φ6||0.2-150||Φ2, Φ3,Φ8|| |
|BL-900Y||20-25||10-900W||Φ6||0.2-600||Φ2, Φ3,Φ8,Φ10, Φ12, Φ15|
|BL-1000Y||20-25||10-1000W||Φ6 orΦ10||0.2-750||Φ2, Φ3,Φ8,Φ12, Φ15|
|50-1000||Φ10,Φ15, Φ25, Φ28|
Optional low temperature water bath/ circulator , temperature control range : -20 ~ 100°C
1.As a cell disruption/crusher
A cell discruption is the electrical energy through the transducer is converted to sound energy, this energy through the liquid medium and become a dense small bubbles, these small bubbles quickly burst, resulting in the same energy as small bombs, which play Broken cells and other substances.
Ultrasonic emulsification refers to the ultrasonic energy, so that two (or more) immiscible liquid to form a uniform dispersion system, in which a liquid evenly distributed in another liquid to form an emulsion of the process.
We are also provide other types ultrasonic homogenizer,if you have any questions regarding the use of ultrasonic homogenizer,welcome to connect us freely!
Certificate for Ultrasonic Homogenizer
Contact Person: Ms. Yancy