Solutions Disruptor Ultrasonic Mixer ultrasonic extractor machine for animal and plant tissues sonicator in laboratory use
Some examples of the practical use of ultrasonic homogenizers Solutions Disruptor Ultrasonic Mixer ultrasonic extractor machine have already been listed. Up to the present, the main fields of application of ultrasonic homogenizers are in the following areas:
- Breaking up of cells, bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, or tissues
- Extraction of ingredients
- Homogenization of substances of all kinds
- Production of the finest emulsions with minimal droplet size
- Dissolution of hard-to-dissolve and extremely hard-to-dissolve substances in fluids
- Manufacture of dispersions and suspensions
- Catalysis and acceleration of chemical reactions.
NOTE: ultrasonic homogenizers standard probe should not be used with low surface tension liquids (e.g. solvents). Use a solid 1/2" (13 mm) probe instead.
The light duty converter clamp securely supports 2-1/2" (64 mm) diameter converters onto stands with 1/2" (13 mm) diameter support rod. Chemical-resistant reinforced plastic.
|Parameters for China Supplier LCD Display Laboratory Probe Sonicator Ultrasonic Homogenizer|
|Model||GK-154 probe sonicator ultrasonic homogenizer|
|Frequency(Khz)||20-25KHz Automatic tracking|
|Optional Horn(mm)||2mm, 3mm, 8mm, 10mm|
|Input method||Touch control|
|Display||4.3 inch TFT|
|Display items||Temperature, power, wave form, amplitude, pulse, time etc, total 10 items.|
|Protection devices||Self-diagnostic function, program automatic error correction, over-load / over-temp. Protection display, etc.|
|Login password protection||yes|
|Computer on-line function||optional|
|Sound proof box||illumination, sterilization, automatic lifting, etc function.|
|Other function||Date storage 20 sets, print, ultrasonic interval / continuously etc function.|
1.It use strong ultrasonic to produce cavitation effect in liquid, it’s a multi-function and multi-purpose instrument to do ultrasonic treatment. This instrument is applied in plant & animal tissues,cells,strains of bacteria,spores broken, at the same time could be used to emulsify,separation,dispersing,homogenization,extraction,degassing,cleaning and accelerate chemical reaction, etc. Biochemistry,microbiology,drug chemistry,surface chemistry,physical chemistry,zoology and so on, this instrument is the top option for these area.
2. It contains ultrasonic generator (power), transducer component and soundproof box, these are connected by cable.
1. the average droplet size of emulsion formed by ultrasonic emulsification is small, which can be 0.2 ~ 2um. The droplet size distribution range is narrow, and it can be 01 ~ 10um or narrower.
2. the concentration of ultrasonic emulsion is high, the concentration of pure emulsion can exceed 30%, and the emulsifier can be up to 70%.
3. the emulsion formed is more stable. An important characteristic of phacoemulsification is that it can produce very stable emulsion without or without emulsifier.
4. the type of emulsion can be controlled. Using phacoemulsification, O/W (water oil) and W/O (oil coated water) emulsion can be prepared under some sound field conditions; however, it is impossible to use the mechanical emulsification method, only the properties of emulsifier can control the type of emulsion.
5. toluene is emulsified in water, and a type of emulsion can be formed under low acoustic intensity. Another type of emulsion may be formed under high acoustic intensity.
6. the power required by ultrasonic emulsification to produce milk residue is small.
Contact Person: Ms. Yancy